I don't know about you, but for me, 2015 is a big year. There a lot of things "scheduled" in and a lot is on the horizon. So, for those curious as to where I stand, I've condensed my year to five points. Here it is at a glance (In a mostly chronological, but sometimes not, order):
1. In four months, I will be done my formal schooling. (But of course, never done learning!). I finished my undergrad last year and this year I will finish my B.Ed. By the end of June, I will be a certified teacher. My friends and I are all very excited to be almost done. Three and a half more months of classes! The countdown is on!
2. In this last semester, I am taking part in a musical with people from my faculty. This next month will be a flurry of activity as we perform the 5th and 6th of February. Until then, there is a lot to do, learn and practice. I never thought I'd be able to do something like this now that I am deemed an "adult" by society and must do "adult-like-things" and what-not. I really love drama though and am really looking forward to this opportunity.
3. Also in this last semester, I am going to England for one of my practical components to learn what I can from the British school system. I've never been on a plane before and I am both really excited and nervous about it all. To say the least, I am really looking forward to the experience.
4. In the summer, I'm looking to do some travelling. The current goal is to hopefully go around to some of the States and visit a few of my friends who live down there. Plans are mainly idea at this point though. The reason for the last who-haw is....
5. Next September, I will be working. Somewhere in the world, may hap. Teaching in a school. That is the plan. Yay for plans!
I look at my list and can't help but smile. There is so much possibility in what the future holds and I can't wait to see what's in store.
This week back at work, people are sharing their travel stories. I love hearing about amazing places and potential "nexts" and hav...
Where to begin? When I first moved to Korea 2 and a half years ago, the Pyeongchang Olympics were a distant star on the horizon. Yeah ...
Go Canada Go!
Later than I anticipated, but here it is. Another country, another list. I worry that my time spent in Korea and other nearby Asian countrie...