- One cool thing/fact is Psy is Korean.
- One thing that I like is feeling the nature in Jeju island.
- Jeju is declared a world heritage site.
- Jeju has beautiful flowers named "rape flowers." They are very beautiful when they are bright yellow.
- We have a job named "Hae-nyeo." They are women who work underwater.
- Korea's traditional clothes are "Hanbok." They are all sorts of different colors and patterns! On the bottom you wear a wide dress if you are female. On the top, you wear the Jeogori.
- On holidays we usually wear "Hanbok" (한복) and bow to old peoples (families/cousins).
- Hangeul (한글) is a scientific letter (system) invented by king Sejeong. He studied how humans speak so that it is easy to say. There are 10 vowels and 14 consonants.
- South Korea has a lot of mountains.
- Korea has lots of roads with shopping stores.
- There are 250 different types of kimchi.
- When a Korean's name is in red ink, this means that the person is about to die or already dead.
- One cool thing/fact is that Dok-do is a Korean Island, but Japan complains that it's their Island.
What would you say about your own country?
(What would I say about Canada? =P)