- Peanut Butter. Everyday. Next year I will make a greater effort to get some. They don't have the natural stuff at the everyday grocery stores.
- Pasta/Spaghetti. My school cafeteria has a sad attempt at sauce. Really. The noodles are fine, but the sauce is just...
- Muffins. Seriously. There is a difference between a muffin and a cupcake. A Tim's Muffin would do, but I plan on making muffins at least once this summer. Banana.
- On that note: Tim Hortons.
- Salsa and Chips. Mum, let's have a salsa party. You me, and Tostitos. Sound good?
- Pie. All the pie. I have searched in vain for pie. The closest I got was when I was in China and my friend Kendra set about making an adapted pumpkin pie with the ingredients and cookware we could find. It was delicious, yes, but I really want strawberry rhubarb, or raspberry, or blueberry, or cherry.... or strawberry rhubarb.
- And the last big one... Mum, let's make pizza, okay? We'll put whatever we want on it and we will most definitely NOT put corn.
Don't think that I only care for my stomach. Food isn't the only thing I am looking forward to. Haha. I can't wait to see my friends and family--and I've even had a few dreams this past week where I would be with friends from home and then I'd wake up and realize they were on the other side of the world. It was definitely a weird and sad feeling. I still really like being in Korea, but I am excited to go home. I want to spend time with my family and visit with whoever I can find. Maybe go up the CN Tower at last, hopefully go on a camping trip, play some euchre, and hop on a bike: destination unknown.
I know the month will fly by and that before I know it I will be on my way back to Jeju. Que sera, sera. One day at a time.
Friends and Famjam, see you soon.
Love and Hugs.
|소자38 / Element 38 Café, PC: 소정|
Post a Comment